What option do I have if I can’t pay my bills and don’t qualify for a debt consolidation loan?
Creditaid provides a good option. They have been helping customers achieve their goal of managing debt problems and becoming debt-free through credit counselling and debt consolidation services since 1992. Creditaid’s initial credit counselling review is provided free of charge. Credit counsellors have been trained to review and assess your personal financial situation. Most importantly, they will recommend customized solutions for eliminating your debt that are specifically tailored to your own personal financial situation. They will also advise you on how to best manage and repay your debts, as well as provide you with tools to help you stay on track and progress toward achieving your financial goals. The solutions offered will include strategies for relieving your current financial crisis and avoiding a recurrence of these issues in the future.
For a FREE consultation contact Creditaid today!
Whether you’ve had past credit problems and are trying to rebuild your credit or you want to establish credit, at Keystone Finance Solutions, we’re confident we have the right product for you.
We’ll work with you to help you build or restore your credit standing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply for a loan?
There are 3 easy ways to apply:
- Do I need to have a job to apply?
- Yes, however, if you’re not gainfully employed at the present time, we may request that someone sign with you.
- What information do I need in order to apply?
- We’ll request a copy of your photo identification, most recent pay-stub, vehicle registration(s) and your last three months of bank statements. Depending on the nature and amount requested, we may ask for other information to support your application.
- How quickly will I receive an answer to my application?
- Once we have the required information from you, an answer will be provided in as little as one business hour.
- How much money can I borrow?
- Our personal secured loans start at $3,000 and go up from there. The amount of your loan, mortgage or lease is based on a number of factors that include the value assigned to the security provided, your credit history, ability to make payments and your current employment situation. We will do everything we can to get your application reviewed and approved quickly. It all starts by making an application and providing all the information we need in a timely manner. Apply Now
- I live in another city, may I apply?
- Absolutely. We’re proud to be a great loans Winnipeg and mortgage Winnipeg source, but we offer our services in other Provinces as well.
- What if I have been bankrupt, divorced, filed a consumer proposal or have been in credit counselling?
- We have provided personal loans for bad credit, mortgages and leases to many people over the years who have been through bankruptcy, divorce, consumer proposal, credit counselling or other personal setbacks. Although restrictions can apply depending on what stage you are at in your particular situation, we believe in giving people a second chance to help them start fresh and rebuild their credit.
- What is your interest rate?
- The interest rate will vary depending on a number of risk factors, such as your income, credit history and loan purpose. Upon completion of your application profile, a specific rate can be quoted.
- What is collateral?
- Collateral is something that you own that you pledge to us as security for repayment of your loan. If you have no collateral, we may request that someone sign with you.
- Why is a loan with Keystone Finance Solutions better than a loan from a payday lender?
- Small personal loans and bad credit loans with Keystone Finance Solutions start at $3,000 and have regular monthly or bi-weekly payments over a specific term. Our annual interest rates are a fraction of those charged by payday loan companies, and unlike those companies, we report your payment performance to Equifax Canada and TransUnion. This helps you rebuild credit over time. Your interest cost and payment amount will both be lower. Apply Now
- How can Keystone Finance Solutions help me improve my credit?
- If you cannot get a loan, mortgage or lease from a traditional lender due to past credit problems and are trying to rebuild your credit, or you want to establish credit, we are confident we have the right loan product for you. All our loans and mortgages come with the assurance that your payment performance will be reported to Equifax Canada and TransUnion, which gives you the opportunity to strengthen your credit. As an example, through a consolidation loan with us, your creditors can be paid in full by us which may result in improvements to your credit score. In addition, your regular payments to us will trigger a positive monthly report to credit bureaus.
- How do I make payments?
- Payments will be drawn from your bank account through Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) on your payment due dates. Payment dates are available bi-weekly on alternate Fridays and monthly on the 15th or last day of each month and will be indicated in the terms of your loan, mortgage or lease. You can also make lump sum payments on personal loans that can be applied directly against your principal. All you need to do is provide us with proper authorization and we can set up a one-time PAD to be drawn against your account.
- Can I pay off my loan early?
- Yes! Keystone Finance Solutions does not charge any additional interest or penalty if you pay off your personal loan early. You only pay the principal outstanding plus any accrued interest up until the date of pay off.